SuperGreen Solutions of Central Minnesota is a solution provider of sustainability services and energy efficient products. We develop solutions that are super green for residential, commercial, and industrial customers. We focus on your Triple Bottom Line. That is a focus on People, Planet and Profit. Together, we can start on a single cost reduction project or a comprehensive sustainability strategy integrated as part of your overall corporate strategy. SuperGreen Solutions of Central Minnesota apples our comprehensive sustainability certification process to businesses that can ultimately increase your revenue and reduce your operational costs through Green initiatives. Ask about the GreenCompass Roadmap for more information.
Other offered solutions include the following: ISO 14001 Certification, Baseline Sustainability Assessments, Energy Audits, Solar (PV) Panels, LED Lighting, Air Purification Devices, Window Inserts, Window Films, Electric Vehicle Charging Stations, and more. We built SuperGreen Solutions of Central Minnesota to help the small to mid-sized enterprise with solutions that are affordable. Remember, a sustainable company is a profitable one
What Sustainability means to us.
SuperGreen Solutions of Central Minnesota adopts the definition of the United Nations World Commission on Environment and Development. That is: “Sustainability is the ability to meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.”
Such outcomes are achieved and measured through the lens of the Triple Bottom Line. The focus is on People, Planet and Profit. sound consideration of elements including:
- The client brief of the nature of the building and how it will be interacted with, along with construction materials, aspect and orientation.
- A long term perspective is taken with cost of installation vs cost of future operation, over laid with workplace health and safety considerations. Using our strength of understanding in our field we are able to achieve the best outcomes through the provision of alternative choices that meet the identified need.
As long term suppliers of energy efficient products, we are acutely aware of the environment and performance requirements sought within this region. Just as the region and the needs of our client base are diverse, so too is our product range. What never alters is that our product range has been selected based on quality, reputation, proven performance and an underlying preference to products that are American made. A culture of
- Photo Voltaic Solar Power – Solar grid tied products from BP solar; Canadian Solar, Sharp, Suntech and Schuco.
- Insulation, Weatherization & Caulking – Sealing products, Thermal and Acoustic Insulation, from Owens Corning and MD Building Products.
- Power and Energy Management Systems – from Our Home Spaces
- Skylights and Natural Lighting Solutions – from ODL and Velux
- Solar Hot Water – Solar thermal, tankless gas and hybrid heat pump water heaters from, Rheem, Rinnai, G.E., Schuco and SDI.
We look forward to having the opportunity to assist your organization in the achievement of energy efficient solutions for current and future projects.